1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
PURA-VIDA HOME, SL is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of personal data of the USER and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for and why do we do it?
Depending on the form where we have obtained your personal data, we will treat them confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
In the Contact form
- To respond to queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the responsible party. (for the legitimate interest of the data controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
- Conduct statistical analysis and market research. (for the legitimate interest of the responsible party, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
In the Reservations form
- Formalize reservations at the responsible person’s establishment. (for the performance of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR)
- Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, to customers, which enable commercial communications regarding products or services that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the customer (art. 21.2 LSSI). (for the legitimate interest of the responsible party, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has signed confidentiality and data processor contracts required by the privacy regulations in force.
What are your rights?
- The rights of the USER are: Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
PURA-VIDA HOME, SL. Cavallers Street, 14 – 46115 Alfara del Patriarca (València). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through PURA-VIDA HOME, SL. Cavallers Street, 14 – 46115 Alfara del Patriarca (València). E-mail: email@example.com